- Do more? How can I realistically keep up when there is more work than
people to do it?
- Work/life balance? How can I even consider that when the demands keep
increasing at work and home?
- Develop my staff? How can I find time to grow myself and my staff when we
can hardly make it through the day?
Can you relate to any of those questions? Most organizations today are filled with people who are feverishly treading
to stay above water, and in the meantime, things are falling through the cracks,
people are getting burned out, and the ultimate impact on them, your customers,
and your organization are far more critical than most leaders realize.
I want you to know that I can help you and your organization. Beyond Time
Management: 5 Keys to Getting More Done with Less Stress is a powerful learning
session helping people at all levels of organizations get back in
control of the responsibilities they are trying to juggle.
By the end of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Describe who is ultimately responsible for your time management
- Describe the secret to work/life balance.
- Describe a process for tracking all the action items you are
- Identify strategies to develop the people around you.
- Identify multiple tools that can save you time while getting more
- Qualify for 1 additional PDU for project managers
pursuing their Project Management Institute (PMI®) Project Management Professional (PMP®)
certification or continuing education.
- Qualify for .1 CEU's (click
here to learn more about how our CEU process works).
"PMI and PMP" are trademarks, service marks or certification
marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc., which is registered in the
United States and other nations.