Who Benefits from this Keynote?
Whether you're organizing an event for managers, senior executives,
project managers, product managers, salespeople, or
individual contributors throughout the business, this interactive and
entertaining keynote session provides practical tips you can
What Your Participants Will Learn
from this Keynote:
NOTE: Participants pursuing their Project Management Institute (PMI®)
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification or need continuing
education PDU's receive 1 PDU for attending this keynote.
- Why denial of risk is lethal.
- A better definition for the word risk.
- Practical steps for managing risks (based on the Project
Management Institute's PMBOK®
- Three techniques to facilitate risk identification.
- How to focus on the most important risks.
- How to move from worrying about risks to taking action on the
most critical ones.
"PMI and PMP" are trademarks, service marks or certification
marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc., which is registered in the
United States and other nations.
Let's Start Planning Your Event!
Want to improve your organization's ability to recognize and manage risks before they
turn into a crisis? Want to bring in a speaker who will inspire,
challenge, and entertain your group?
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01f4'
Variable is undefined: 'FontMap'
/include_meeting_planner_form.htm, line 20