Instructions to Take the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
To make the assessment process as convenient as possible, you will take it online. If you are part of a leadership workshop or coaching program, you need to complete the assessment at least 2 days prior to your scheduled session.
Please answer the questions as objectively as possible so the results are an accurate reflection of who you are.
Step 1. Go to the assessment site
Step 2. Log in
- For the Account Login, use ilead (lowercase)
- For the Account Password, use getresults (lowercase)
- Leave the User ID blank.
- Click the Log In button.
Step 3. Begin the TKI
- You should now be at a page which lists assessments in the lower portion of the page.
- Take the TKI by clicking the "BEGIN" button next to that assessment.
- NOTE: Since multiple assessments are available, make sure you click the appropriate button.
Step 4. Answer the Questions
- The next screen will start accepting information about you. Please fill out the information on the screen.
- For the Personal ID field, you should use your first initial and last name.
- Continue to answer the assessment questions as directed.
Step 5. Pay for the Assessment
- Now that you've taken the assessment, it's time to see the results! We will send you the results after you pay for them.
- Cost: $29.95 USD
- A PDF with your TKI® assessment results will be emailed to you within 1 business day.